Events may be held for any type of group, such as corporate team building, family get-togethers, birthday parties, a fun night with freinds, etc. Triangle Curling provides your group with the opportunity to experience the sport of curling!
Please Note: We are no longer booking Group Events for the remainder of this season, which ends May 31st. Our 2018-2019 season will begin October 1st, so please check back with us in August/September to schedule your curling event.
What we provide
- All equipment required to curl.
- Two hours of curling time (typically around 45 minutes of instruction and 1 hour and 15 minutes of game play).
- One hour of time in our warm room for socializing (before or after event).
- Instructors to help your group understand the basic rules and techniques to play the game.
Scheduling an event
Events can be held from Oct 2, 2017 to early-May 2018 on any weekday during daytime hours. We also have availability most Saturdays beginning at 1:00 pm. Weeknights and Sundays are not available due to league play. You can check our calendar for potential available dates/times.
- First 8 participants: $360
- $30 for each additional person
- $50 per hour for additional warm room time
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking. Full payment due at the time of your event.
- We have a bar (beer, wine, and soda).
- No outside alcohol may be brought on to our property. This includes the parking lot and grounds (i.e. no tailgating)
- You are welcome to cater your own food for the event. We can recommend some nearby locations.
What should you wear to the event?
It is important to ensure that proper clothing and shoes are worn on the ice.
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
Insurance liability waivers
- Ice is slippery and hard, so we ask that all participants sign insurance waivers before going onto the ice. If a participant does not wish to sign a waiver they will not be allowed to participate in the on-ice part of the event but are welcome to watch from off the ice.
- Waivers will be provided by the curling club on the day of the event or in advance if requested. Minors must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Adult Waiver
- Minor Waiver
Who can attend - are there age (or ability) restrictions?
- Curlers under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian before going on the ice.
- Typically, kids need to be at least 10 years old to have a chance of getting a rock into play. If you wish to schedule an event that involves children please discuss the specifics when you contact us.
- We welcome all curlers, of all abilities; wheelchair curling is a Paralympic sport! Bad knees or back? You can use a delivery stick to throw your rock from a standing position.