Fall 2023 Registration status:
Now open: Register now
2023-24 Membership Structure
Our membership dues for the 2023-24 season have not changed. Check out our interactive tool to estimate your dues and see your membership benefits.
Joining a League
Thinking about curling in a league? You're in the right place. When you register for a league, you become a member of Triangle Curling Club. Beyond league participation, your membership provides several additional benefits, such as unlimited practice time and sparing. See all membership benefits.
We welcome new curlers at Triangle Curling! There are two easy paths to get started:
Path 1. Our Saturday Instructional Program is an eight-week program that combines instruction and game play. From the fundamentals to strategy and etiquette, this is an excellent way to get started in curling. This program is priced the same as a regular league (more on fees here).
Path 2. If you'd rather jump into a league, you can do that too! Take a single Learn-to-Curl class and follow it up with an Introduction to League Play, and you will be fit to join any of our regular curling leagues.
Combine them! If you're extra eager to get the most out of curling, you can sign up for the Saturday Instructional Program and a regular league at the same time.
If you would like to build a solid foundation before you join a league, Path #1 is the way to go. If you want to jump right in and learn as you go, Path #2 is for you. We have many curlers who have been successful with both paths, so it is a personal preference which you may prefer. Regardless of the path you choose, you will become a member of Triangle Curling Club.
How to register
Registration opens twice per year to align with the beginning of league sessions:
- Mid-August for our fall leagues: Open Now!
- Mid-December for our winter leagues
*Note: In Winter Olympic years, we may have a 3rd league session in the spring with registration opening in March.
- When registration is open, you will see a link at the top of this page that says "Register Now". Click it and fill out the form to register.
- After you submit your registration, you will receive a PayPal invoice to pay for your leagues. Please note that it may not be immediate but will be sent at least 1-2 weeks prior to the start of leagues. Your registration is not complete until this invoice is paid.
- After payment is received, you will receive follow-up emails regarding your online account, and you will be added to the rosters for leagues you have selected.
- You will receive additional email communications from your league coordinators before the first day of leagues.
- Want to be notified when registration opens? Sign up here.
Junior curlers in leagues
Triangle Curling welcomes juniors ages 5 and up in our Junior Recreational and Junior Advanced Commitment programs. See Youth Curling for more information on those programs.
Our rates are the same for the 2023-2024 curling season. Please see Membership and Dues Structure for details on membership options and pricing. In the event that the new membership model for USA Curling is adopted in the October 13, 2023, Triangle Curling will purchase a USA Curling basic membership for all members unless they opt-out of receiving this benefit. Opting out will not affect dues paid to Triangle Curling.
Additional links you may find helpful