As we close out our season, members as well as the public are welcome to join us for open curling including:
- Pick-up games
- Practice time
- Trying a Doubles game
You must have tried curling before and be ready to play ends. No instruction will be provided.
Pre-registration is required. $15 for the public, free for members.
- May 23, 10AM - 12PM Register
- May 24, 6:15PM - 8:15PM Register
- May 29, 7:30PM - 9:30PM Register
- May 30, 10AM - 12PM Register
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - Look for the long tan building near a bend in the road.