We're working towards starting some day leagues! Join us for a six-end game and try curling during the day. Some previous experience with curling is recommended but not necessary - we'll help you get started!
This is a great opportunity for retirees, shift workers, and just about anyone who would like to try curling during the day.
Pre-registration is required. $15 for the public, free for members.
- March 21, 10AM - 12PM Register
- March 28, 10AM - 12PM Register
- April 4, 10AM - 12PM Register
- April 11, 10AM - 12PM Register
- April 18, 10AM - 12PM Register
- April 25, 10AM - 12PM Register
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - Look for the long tan building near a bend in the road.