January 2024 Learn to Curl dates (registration opens December 11 @ 7pm):
To register, find the session you want on our Events Listing page.
- Tuesday, January 2, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Wednesday, January 3, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Thursday, January 4, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, January 5, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 2, 10:00am-noon
Can't make those Learn to Curl events but still want to try curling? Scroll down to the section "Other Ways to Try Curling".
What do you need to know?
- Minimum age, 12
- Cost? $40
- For children under 12, please see our Youth Curling Program More info
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
Other Ways to Try Curling
- Check out our Pick-Up and Pizza nights. No experience is necessary.
- Private rental. Perfect for any group between 8 and 32 participants. No experience necessary. See Group Events & Rentals for more information.
Come to Triangle Curling and learn the basics of delivering a curling stone from the seated position. Wheelchair curlers are part of the curling community and can curl alongside currently able bodied curlers in regular leagues. You do not need 4 wheelchair curlers to make a team. Sign up as an indivual or as part of a group.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - 1 mile off the Ellis Road exit of I-885
Want to be e-mailed about future classes? Click HERE
Check out this video from Our State Magazine to learn more about curling in the Triangle.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.