2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - 1 mile off the Ellis Road exit of NC-147
Upcoming Learn to Curl Sessions:
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 7:00pm - 9:00pm SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 7:00pm - 9:00pm SOLD OUT!
- Thursday, January 10, 2019, 7:00pm - 9:00pm SOLD OUT!
- Monday, January 14, 2019, 7:00pm - 9:00pm SOLD OUT!
Want to be e-mailed about future classes? Click HERE
Cost: $30 per person
Check out this video from Our State Magazine to learn more about curling in the Triangle.
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.