Learn to Curl Sessions
Our next Learn to Curl's will be in January. Registration will open December 4, 2019 at 7:00 pm!
- Monday, January 6, 2020, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Register here SOLD OUT!
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Register here SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Register here SOLD OUT!
- Thursday, January 9, 2020, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Register here SOLD OUT!
- Minimum age, 12
- For children under 12, please see our Youth Curling Program More info
- Cost, $30
For those working 2nd shift, retired, semi-retired: We also offer Daytime Try Curling sessions: Click here
Wheelchair Learn to Curl:
- Friday, October 11, 2019, 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Lunch will be served prior to instruction
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older
- Cost is $25
Come to Triangle Curling and learn the basics of delivering a curling stone from the seated position. Wheelchair curlers are part of the curling community and can curl alongside currently able bodied curlers in regular leagues. You do not need 4 wheelchair curlers to make a team. Sign up as an indivual or as part of a group.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - 1 mile off the Ellis Road exit of NC-147
Want to be e-mailed about future classes? Click HERE
Check out this video from Our State Magazine to learn more about curling in the Triangle.
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.