All curling members must pay for a base membership and an additional fee based on desired leagues and/or ice time. Your base membership fee goes toward insurance, basic club operations, and dues on your behalf to our associated organizations: the Grand National Curling Club (GNCC), United States Curling Association (USA Curling), and if applicable, the United States Women's Curling Association (USWCA). Use the interactive dues estimator below for more details on your membership benefits.
Fees (2023-2024 curling season)
|2023-2024 Base Membership||$135.00|
|First league of the year||$155.00|
|Second league of the year||$155.00|
|Third league of the year||$155.00|
|Each additional league||$55.00|
|Daytime league or spare-only||$115.00|
|Junior recreational membership||$100.00|
|Family discount||5% off membership & leagues|
|Student discount||30% off membership & leagues|
|Reciprocal discount||$75.00 off membership|
|Winter-only discount||$35.00 off membership|
Interactive dues estimator
Choose from the options above to see your estimated dues.
Membership benefits based on your selections
Choose from the options above to see your membership benefits.
Details and Restrictions
- An annual membership runs through August 31.
- Ice time includes building access rights, unlimited practice and sparing, and more through December 31 (fall session) or when the ice is removed, typically in May (winter session).
- See the Member Benefits page for a full list of benefits.
- Daytime leagues are free with standard league registration.
- Spare-only membership only permitted for curlers with at least one year of experience.
- We will no longer offer a “social + dues” membership. Anyone wanting this should join as a member without signing up for any leagues, for a cost of $135 per year.
- Membership benefits apply starting September 1 or after payment is received, whichever is later.
- Discount restrictions
- Family discount (5% off membership and leagues) applies to all members residing at the same household. In order for the family discount to apply, at least two household members must be able to claim it. In other words, in a situation with one parent and one student, the parent would not be able to claim the family discount.
- Student discount (30% membership and leagues) applies to all K-12 and higher education full-time students.
- Reciprocal discount ($75 off membership) applies to all members with a dues-paying membership at another curling club. Note: Organization dues are not paid on behalf of those taking the reciprocal discount.
- Winter-only discount ($35 off membership) applies to anyone who is a member for the winter season only.
- The family and student discounts do not stack. Any dollar-value discounts are applied before percentage-value discounts.
- The junior recreational membership is priced specially for juniors and is not eligible for any discounts.
- The junior advanced commitment program is treated as a regular membership and league and is therefore eligible for the student discount.
* USWCA dues will be paid automatically on behalf of all members registering with “she/her” pronouns. Any other member may request USWCA membership by contacting the Membership Committee.