Need to get back into curling shape after the holidays? Or, perhaps you just finished a Learn to Curl and you want to put all of your new knowledge into a game? Come on out to Pick-up Curling. It is a fun and informal way to practice and play a game. Members as well as the public are welcome to join.
Please note: You must have tried curling before and be ready to play ends. No instruction will be provided.
Pre-registration is required. $15 for the public, free for members. (Registration will open early January)
Upcoming Sessions: not open for registration yet, just pencil us in!
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Monday, January 21, 2019, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - Look for the long tan building near a bend in the road.