Our one-hour Try Curling sessions teach you the basics of curling and are appropriate for anyone age 12 and up. These events will be held between February 25 and March 3, 2018. With a Try Curling session or any previous curling experience, you can join us for pick-up games the following week.
Can't attend an evening or weekend session? Try a Lunch & Learn. Can't attend any scheduled Try Curling session? Consider Pick-up and Pizza instead. Looking at having a team building corporate event or a family get-togther? A private rental might be a great fit for you.
Pre-registration is required - $25 per person
- Monday, Feb 26, 6PM Register
- Monday, Feb 26, 8PM Register
- Tuesday, Feb 27, 6PM Register
- Tuesday, Feb 27, 8PM Register
- Wednesday, Feb 28, 6PM Register
- Wednesday, Feb 28 8PM Register
- Thursday, March 1, 6PM Register
- Thursday, March 1, 8PM Register
- Friday, March 2, 6PM Register
- Friday, March 2, 8PM Register
- Saturday, March 3, 10AM Register (Hurry, just 1 spot left!)
- Saturday, March 3, 7PM Register
Want to be notified of future classes (coming Fall 2018)? Click HERE
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - Look for the long tan building near a bend in the road.