Private events may be held for any type of group, such as corporate team building, family get-togethers, birthday parties, a fun night with freinds, etc. Triangle Curling provides your group with the opportunity to experience the sport of curling!
What we provide
- All equipment required to curl.
- Two hours of ice time (roughly 45 minutes of instruction and 1 hour and 15 minutes of game play).
- One hour of time in our warm room for socializing.
- Instructors to help your group understand the basic rules and techniques to play the game.
Scheduling an event
Events can be held from late-September to late-May, on any day of the week, including daytime hours.
- First 8 participants: $360
- $30 for each additional person
- $50 per hour for additional warm room time
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking. Full payment due at the time of your event.
- We have a bar (beer, wine, and soda). No outside alcohol may be brought on to our property. This includes the parking lot and grounds (i.e. no tailgating)
- You are welcome to cater your own food for the event. We can recommend some nearby locations.
What should you wear to the event?
For people attending who will be going out on the ice it is important to ensure that proper clothing and shoes are worn.
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
Insurance liability waivers
- Ice is slippery and hard, so we ask that all participants sign insurance waivers before going onto the ice. If a participant does not wish to sign a waiver they will not be allowed to participate in the on-ice part of the event but are welcome to watch from off the ice.
- Waivers will be provided by the curling club on the day of the event or in advance if requested. Minors must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Adult Waiver
- Minor Waiver
Who can attend - are there age (or ability) restrictions?
- Curlers under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian before going on the ice.
- Typically, kids need to be at least 10 years old to have a chance of getting a rock into play. If you wish to schedule an event that involves children please discuss the specifics when you contact us.
- We welcome all curlers, of all abilities; wheelchair curling is a Paralympic sport! Bad knees or back? You can use a delivery stick to throw your rock from a standing position.