Want to try curling with us but can't make it in the evening or on a weekend? We are offering 2 Lunch and Learn sessions. These will include instruction and a short game and lunch will be provided immediately following the curling.
This is a great opportunity for retirees, shift workers, and just about anyone who would like to try curling during the day. We're gauging interest in the possibility of starting a daytime league.
Pre-registration is required. $20 for the public, $10 regular members, $5 full members.
- Wednesday, February 28, 11AM-1:15PM SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday, March 7, 11AM-1:15PM SOLD OUT!
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - Look for the long tan building near a bend in the road.