All Try Curling sessions are completely sold out! Please keep us in mind when more are scheduled in the fall.
Welcome Olympic Curling viewers! You can Try Curling at the Triangle Curling Center in Durham, NC.
Sign up for a one-hour Try Curling session and learn how to throw, sweep, and what all the yelling is about! These sessions are appropriate for anyone age 12 and up. With a Try Curling session under your belt (or any previous curling experience), you can join us for a pick-up game or even one of our Spring leagues.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - 1 mile off the Ellis Road exit of NC-147
Upcoming Try Curling Sessions:
Pre-registration is required - $25 per person. All sessions last 1 hour.
PLEASE NOTE: After the following sessions sell out, your next opportunity to Try Curling will be in Fall 2018. Want to be e-mailed about future classes? Click HERE
- Monday, Feb 26, 6PM SOLD OUT!
- Monday, Feb 26, 8PM SOLD OUT!
- Tuesday, Feb 27, 6PM SOLD OUT!
- Tuesday, Feb 27, 8PM SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday, Feb 28, 6PM SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday, Feb 28 8PM SOLD OUT!
- Thursday, March 1, 6PM SOLD OUT!
- Thursday, March 1, 8PM SOLD OUT!
- Friday, March 2, 6PM SOLD OUT!
- Friday, March 2, 8PM SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, March 3, 10AM SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, March 3, 12PM SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, March 3, 7PM SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, March 4, 10AM SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, March 4, 12PM SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, March 4, 4PM SOLD OUT!
Can't attend an evening or weekend Try Curling session? Try a Lunch & Learn.
Also consider attending a Pick-up and Pizza, our semi-monthly social curling night.
Need an option for team building or a group celebration? We offer group rentals.
Check out this video from Our State Magazine to learn more about curling in the Triangle.
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.