Our one-hour Try Curling sessions teach you how to throw, sweep, and what all the yelling is about! These sessions are appropriate for anyone age 12 and up. With a Try Curling session under your belt (or any previous curling experience), you can join us for a pick-up game or even one of our Spring leagues.
2018 Spring League Registration - Open!
- New member registration form - Click here
- 2018 Spring Leagues Information
- Click here to view our Youth Curling sessions.
2310 So Hi Drive, Durham, NC 27703 - 1 mile off the Ellis Road exit of NC-147
Upcoming Try Curling Sessions:
Try Curling sessions will resume in the Fall.
Want to be e-mailed about future classes? Click HERE
Upcoming Pick-up Sessions:
Pick-up Curling is open to the public, however, previous curling experience including a Try Curling or a Pick-up & Pizza event is required to attend - no instruction will be provided.
- Friday, March 16, 7 PM (Register)
- Thursday, March 22, 8:30 PM (Register)
- Friday, March 23, 7 PM (Register)
- Thursday, March 29 8:30 PM (Register)
Need an option for team building or a group celebration? We offer group rentals.
Check out this video from Our State Magazine to learn more about curling in the Triangle.
What will you need to bring?
- No raised heels or flip flops. Running shoes work well as long as the soles are clean.
- It can be cold on the ice, so we suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light jacket. Gloves and thick socks can also help.
- Pants that offer easy movement are important as you will be required to stretch and get into positions that tight pants and jeans are not necessarily appropriate for.
All particpants going on the ice will need to sign a waiver. Minors will need a parent/guardian to sign a waiver for them.